Lilypie

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hey there!

Well I saw all our friends with blogs and said well, let's give it a try! What would I do if our friends asked us to jump over a bridge too? Well, as a good friend once said, "I'd jump over to save them!"

We had our first son, Noah, on December 13, 2007 with no complications! It was a 26 hour labor, but about 10 hours of that was very nicely medicated. I thought about going natural, but sooo glad I didn't, the epidural was so nice!

We are now in our fourth month and we experienced that 3 month miracle turnaround that everyone said would happen. Noah is so happy now! We had a lot of gas and reflux related issues with him but have worked them out and are moving on to bigger things like getting enough food (he's a hefty eater) and sitting up. He has been a blessing to watch and we feel so fortunate each and every day to have him. We're having so much fun with him, we can't even imagine having another one, but I'm sure we will someday.

Bob & I are doing well. Bob is praying for the Canes to make a comeback and make it to the playoffs. I'm just hoping for more than 4/5 hours of sleep at a time. =)

We hope you all are well, we wouldn't be anywhere without our friends and family. You are all so very important to us and truly make our lives more blessed each day!

1 comment:

The Burgess Family said...

yeah!!! so excited that you guys started one of these things!!! now i can keep tabs on the little man!